'The secret campaign of President Bush's administration to deny global warming.'
Justice Dept. to probe political hirings.
THOR'S DAY NEWS:
* "There is growing evidence of high-level coordination between the Central Intelligence Agency and the U.S. military in developing abusive interrogation techniques used on terrorist suspects."
* "Iraq ranks as the world's second most unstable country."
* Ugh. Examining the future of the Roberts Court. Hope you weren't a fan of precedents or anything.
* "The House Oversight Committee is demanding that Vice President Cheney explain himself. Is his office part of the executive branch? Part of the legislative branch? Or is Cheney suggesting that as far as federal rules are concerned, his office essentially doesn't exist?"
* Passing the buck, literally? Administration plans to overhaul security at federal buildings called into question.
* Matt Frei on Bloomberg's gamble.
* Japan renames Iwo Jima.
Heh. Republicans learns that if you live by talk radio, you can die by talk radio.
Whoah. "Scientists in Chile are investigating the sudden disappearance of a glacial lake in the south of the country."