* Why Palestinians turn to Hamas.
* The toxic air from ground zero of the World Trade Center continues to claim victims.
* The dangers of supporting women's rights in Afghanistan.
* Why China should be a top issue for all candidates for 2008.
* Deja vu: see, people like Democrats in general, just not necessarily in specific.
* Unfilmed Repo Man sequel being turned into a graphic novel.
* Dreamworks options Neil Gaiman project.
"The odds against having five boys in a row are 31 to 1. Five boys even more frighteningly wholesome - and shallow - than their father must be the result of extraterrestrial intervention or human cloning." (From a review of Mitt Romney's wacky campaign video.)