* Signing statements: "President Bush has asserted that he is not necessarily bound by the bills he signs into law, and yesterday a congressional study found multiple examples in which the administration has not complied with the requirements of the new statutes."
* The president's ambiguity on torture leaves interrogators in a bind.
* Dan Froomkin on what Bush knew and when he knew it about Abu Ghraib.
* Oh, really? "Almost 90 White House officials have maintained private e-mail accounts on the server of the Republican National Committee."
* BAGnewsNotes remembers January.
* Hey, didn't the House promise reforms on earmarks?
* "Should clerics from any religion be part of an interrogation process?"
* Working to come up with a profile of the Virginia tech shooter.
* Vatican issues ten commandments for good motorists.