On changing the Muslim world, and why more troops isn't the solution.
The General's Report: "how Antonio Taguba, who investigated the Abu Ghraib scandal, became one of its casualties."
CAN'T TRUST THAT DAY:
* The common thread linking the crises across Africa.
* Debate over the causes of autism strains a family and its charity.
* "Christian ministries who see homosexuality as a treatable disorder are starting to think that choice may not be a factor."
* Ting! "No issue in recent memory has united conservative bloggers like the debate over immigration. Their frustration has culminated in a full-scale revolt against the Bush administration and a Senate bill that activists say does little to solve the country's border security problems."
* Dahlia Lithwick on the two-step dance of congressional testimony.
* Examining Bush's staffing changes.
* The porn industry looks at why the domestic mobile porn industry hasn't hit it big.
* The Explainer, on how to avoid 'friendly fire.'
* Why policing fashion just doesn't cut it.
Rock star Gene Weingarten on one of his favorite comedies: Lou Dobbs Tonight.