"Can we address the gap between rich and poor?"
Good read: addressing the administration's legal woes.
CAN'T TRUST THAT DAY:
* "Something is wrong with an election process that oozes across time and space to envelop our entire political culture. The campaigning has become unmoored from the crucial event of voting." -Joel Achenbach
* Using satellite images to document atrocities.
* Ugh. More judges chosen because of political affiliation.
* "...The scorecard for the Bush administration, four years after it began promoting democracy as the key to the United States' long-term security, shows it striking out, according to analysts and activists who originally endorsed the president's efforts."
* Pushing for a no-confidence vote on Gonzales.
* "Google Inc.'s privacy practices are the worst among the Internet's top destinations."
* Details on Sin City 2 and 3.
* "[Sopranos writer] Chase is possibly the only man in America who could get away with such a thing, and maybe he shouldn't."
"It is ironic that every time we vote on this legislation, all of a sudden there is a major scientific discovery that basically says, 'You don't have to do stem cell research.'"