* "A Council of Europe investigator says he has evidence to prove the CIA ran secret jails in Poland and Romania to interrogate 'war on terror' suspects."
* Sinking Ship? The head of the Joint Chiefs steps down.
* Can Congress legally end the war?
* Jefferson pleads not guilty, doesn't explain the money hidden in the freezer. I can't wait for the trial.
* BAGnewsNotes on Rice vs. Cheney.
* One benefit of mixing up the primary season? Candidates can finally start ignoring Iowa.
* Defending the fatwa in modern society.
* Push vs. pull: "Within 24 hours, no primate on the planet will be unaware of Paris Hilton's transfer from the pokie to the ankle bracelet, but it is a safe bet that within weeks or even months, relatively few Americans will know the big news going down now in Iraq."