Interesting. Letters of support for Libby offer a rare glimpse into Cheney's inner circle. (And while we're on the subject, let's discuss "Cheney's mystery visitors."
Fred Kaplan on the president's lofty words.
* 40 years after the Arab-Israeli War, divisions remain problematic.
* Basque separatists call off their cease-fire.
* Maybe they could have picked a better character witness for the Libby sentencing.
* The ACLU wants more info on botched executions.
* Tougher questions at last night's Republican debate. Here's the Time report card.
* "A major new particle accelerator is to be built at Hamburg, Germany."
* Messenger returns to Venus.
* Amnesty International warns about internet censorship.
"In Saudi Arabia, a view from behind the veil."
The Explainer: "Wait, did pirates really say 'arrrrr'?"