Fact-checking Lou Dobbs.
Checking the zeitgeist of the country by comparing the ratings of Heroes and 24.
* Expanding the probe into politics at the Justice Department. Also, another prosecutor who may have been targeted.
* Iraq exporting terror? Thanks neocons!
* The Brookings Institute reports on the effectiveness of the surge.
* "For employers, the lesson is obvious — hide your misdeed for six months and you're not only off the hook, you get to keep cheating."
* "As diplomatic threats go, that one gets high points for creativity: Try to stop the killings in Darfur, and we'll take away your Coca-Cola."
* Matt Frei on the ridiculous visa process in America.
* Captain Trips? How the Atlanta man with drug-resistant tuberculosis eluded safeguards and returned to the States.
* Harry Potter theme park starts to take shape.
"The USA Network is the top-rated basic-cable channel in primetime and supposedly NBC Universal's most lucrative asset."
The truth about evangelical teens and sex.
Not having learned the lesson of the XFL, and looking ahead to the, uh, UFL.