Supreme Court watch: Justice Ginsburg vocally criticizes the Court's decisions and their disregard for women's rights.
"A group of experts advising the intelligence agencies are arguing that the harsh techniques used since the 2001 terrorist attacks are outmoded, amateurish and unreliable."
Huh. The ACLU will sue Boeing for their part in facilitating torture.
* Two years ago today, Cheney announced that the Iraqi insurgency was in its "last throes."
* Republican voters struggle with the war issue. See also: immigration.
* Wal-Mart runs into a problem: their own low, low prices.
* Science works to thwart the next Katrina.
* News Corp. buys Photobucket.
* The changing future of how we watch TV.
* Examining online mourning.
* Michael Bay on why he did Transformers.
Ugh. China says it owns all Tibetan religious relics.
The problem with children's menus.