Inventors look to solve the problems of the world's poor.
Andrew Cohen on consequences from the attorneys scandal.
* Bush looks to increase sanctions and pressure on Sudan. I'm sure it'll be exactly as effective as last time he did that.
* On the ground with patrols in Iraq.
* So we're planning to give more work to the already overworked immigration services...
* Pope considers a return to the Latin Mass. Reaction is, shall we say, mixed.
* All downhill from here: scientists make mice smarter. (Courtesy robin_d_laws.)
* Springtime means the Shakespeare Free For All.
Pirates 4? Spidey 4? Hollywood looks ahead to the era of the unlimited sequel. It's a new world order.
Lucas unveils new trailer for The Clone Wars.