Whoah! Chaos in the Texas legislature.
* "Months before the invasion of Iraq, U.S. intelligence agencies predicted that it would be likely to spark violent sectarian divides and provide al-Qaeda with new opportunities in Iraq and Afghanistan."
* "It would be an act of great hubris to stop referring to the conflict with the terrorists as a war."
* On the Iraq war and the will of the people.
* Obstacles to peace: "Israel's borders are unresolved 60 years after the state's creation."
* Working to understand 'the jihadi worldview.'
* An Alaskan town feels the heat of global warming, and brings up important questions for the future.
* Slate's big question: is Giuliani too liberal for the Republicans?
* The problem with atheism.
Family Guy to have Star Wars spoof special.
Ten things we didn't know this time last week.