However, afterwards we sat down and watched Eddie Izzard: Dressed to Kill. Well beyond awesometastic, everyone's praise of it was well-placed. Snee hee hee.
Some letters from Ernest Hemingway to Marlene Dietrich have been donated to the Kennedy library
Oh, and as a certain cousin of RQ asked before: the Iraqi military death toll remains a mystery, as civilian casualties mount.
* Next on the administration's list: Syria.
* One night in 'hell on earth.'
* Mohammed el-Nawawy wonders whose truth is being reported?
* Watching the war from Indonesia.
* Cal Thomas on what we need to fix first after the war is over.
* Don't forget we are still holding American citizens without charge.
* Meanwhile, Bush administration running out of time to fix the economy before the election.
* Wait, you mean Gigante wasn't crazy after all?
* Mrs. McKinley would be proud: former English teacher parses patriotic slogans.