2.) Dude, I saw a zombie tonight, I swear.
3.) more NEWS:
* Weirdly mixed reactions all around after the liberation of Karbala.
* Howard Kurtz on the advantages of print journalists over their television cohorts during wartime.
* World opinion roundup: Tony Blair as the international voice of reason.
* The Japanese remain anti-war, as they see their history repeat itself overseas.
* U.S. Muslims protest new Bush nominee, and with good reason.
* IMF meeting has a full plate of problems.
* Nationwide prison population tops 2 million. And scarier yet, 12 percent of African-American men ages 20 to 34 are in jail or prison, according to a Justice Dept. report.
* More on the rebellion in the Senate.