"This is, in short, yet another of Mr. Bush's faith-based energy strategies, in which the operative words are 'trust me.'"
* Immigration deal reached, but no one is particularly happy.
* Howard Kurtz covers the coverage on Gonzales and HospitalGate, including links to Powerline, Josh Marshall, Rick Moran, and others.
* Why gasoline prices are rising while oil isn't.
* "So you're arguing there is nothing - absolutely nothing - these officials could have said to reporters that would have been beyond the scope of their employment."
* Dana Milbank on Bush's last visit from Blair.
* "These debates strike me as crazy. It gives Rudy Giuliani a chance to whip it up on Ron Paul, but who cares? I just think it's too early. I love politics, and I'm not engaged." -Charlie Gibson
* Ancient pictographs found in China.
* "Basically, the NBA gives off the impression of an old white guy trying to be street. The league caught lightning in a bottle for almost two decades, but now its approach seems desperate and a little old-fashioned."
* "In my defense, it is hard not to look foolish talking to Heidi Fleiss about Paris Hilton."
The Straight Dope on the best way to poison someone.
"Long-forgotten photographs document life in St. Elizabeths."