"Political hullabaloo aside, after nearly a third of a year, the fact is that we still do not know who made up the list of U.S. attorneys who were to be fired." (More from the CSM.)
* Hell on earth in Liberia.
* Judge unseals documents on the questionable police preparations for the 2004 Republican convention.
* Republican candidates divided on detainees.
* Over 700 new species of marine creatures found in the waters around Antarctica.
* When I read "hot ice giant" I totally thought something else.
* Pollution in India is so bad that they are now issuing the police spare oxygen.
* Jerry Falwell's greatest quotes.
* De Niro and Pacino? $60 million? Does that still count as an indy flick?