Here's what the administration wants to do about your privacy.
"The number of displaced Iraqis still inside Iraq's borders was given as 1.9 million. This would mean about 15 percent of Iraqis have left their homes." (Courtesy professorbooty.)
* "The international Red Cross has privately accused Israel of reshaping Jerusalem to further its own interests, in violation of international law."
* The deputy attorney general steps down, yet another high-level Justice Dept. leaving over the fired attorneys scandal. So, of course, Gonzales stabs him in the back the same day. Here's some commentary by Andrew Cohen.
* How to make the presidential debates less, well, boring.
* Republican candidates avoid the immigration topic.
* Accused rapist Joe Francis isn't enjoying jail. Darn!
* How does Paris Hilton stay in the media spotlight?
* ...And then Luke Wilson fired his mom.
Jerry Falwell, founder of the Moral Majority and architect of the religious right 's rise to power, passed away.
Examining the fall lineups at CBS and ABC and CW.