Previously, on Heroes ... * Previously: "This tragedy would be a catalyst for good." -Linderman * "What's he doing?" * "It's still sharp." -Ando * "Destiny made a mistake. Sylar is too powerful." -Hiro * "Do you fix ancient samurai swords?" -Ando * "There is a lot of things they never told me." -Mr. Bennet * 'monumentally un-normal.' * "Oh, I never listen to polls." -Linderman * "Your father would be very proud." -Linderman * Healed Nathan's wife! * "Who's Sylar?" -Ted * "You become a bad person, Nathan." -Hiro * "You are villain!" * "He'll never see us coming." -D.L. * Everyone's together in one place! EEE * The symbol on the banner! "Mr. Claremont ?" * "You've reached the end of your journey." -Mr. Nakamura * I also like how Ando is pushing Hiro now. * And now, I dig Candice. Candice : He's going to heal the world. Micah : I didn't know it was sick. * Heh, Linderman doesn't talk down to Micah. 'Happily ever after.' * Agent Hanson! Ted's busted! Guantanamo. Sylar tipped them off! * "You will save the world." -Mr. Nakamura * "Your journey is what restored your power." * "...some lost their way." * 'Teaching my son about democracy in action.' * Networked! * The kensei and the dragon. * Asked the dragon to teach him, apparently in a montage sequence. * "He says we have similar goals." -Mr Bennet * "Didn't I throw you out a window?" -Jessica * OK, the ten-second awkward elevator ride, complete with muzak, was a treat. * Mohinder's antibodies cured the virus! * 'My other hero' ZOMG I DIDN'T MAKE THE CONNECTION THAT THAT'S THE LITTLE GIRL MATT SAVED THE FIRST TIME * "Right. Nice to see you too." -Matt * "You do your part, I'll do mine." - Giles Mr. Bennet * BLAM. "We were old friends." Mr. Bennet, why do you rule so much. * "As long as she's alive, my daughter will never be safe." * Ha ha ha, truck. * Bye Ted. I liked you best. * And, Ando's gone. * "Last time I fought Sylar, he killed me." -Peter * "Boo." -Jessica * He's going to bribe her? Really? * "But Niki wouldn't." * PHASE THROUGH THE HEAD * "Jessica wasn't the strong one." -D.L. * "People don't believe in miracles." -Nathan Next week : "The future is not written in stone." Furthermore, EEE I totally bet Claude is connected to Nakamura, also. NEWS: TV.com reports there will be a six-episode spin-off called Heroes: Origins . Each episode will detail a new hero, and viewers will vote on one to become a regular cast member in the new season. More info as I get it. [Pics to be added if they're up tomorrow.]