Slate presents an illustrated, interactive guide to Republican scandals.
* Heh. Iraqi parliament signs a draft bill setting a timetable for the withdrawal of US troops.
* "...There has never been agreement on the status of the war in Iraq because there are no agreed-upon measurements. Until such a yardstick exists, we can't agree about whether the US is winning or losing."
* "Normally, cabinet officers who have been caught in multiple obvious lies have to either resign or else seriously try to defend themselves. But Gonzales realizes this is just tradition. Unless House Democrats have the votes to impeach him, he doesn't have to do anything. He can just mock them to their face and there's nothing much they can do about it."
* LiveOnline transcript with Bob Woodward on the new book by Tenet.
* BBC overview of the Bush/Blair secret memo scandal.
* Happy 50th, Helvetica.
Cracked.com presents eleven classic guy movies, and why they suck.
Ten things we didn't know this time last week.