Neat! An underground fashion show in Tehran.
Meet the James Webb Space Telescope, the successor to the Hubble.
* Inside a women's prison in Iraq.
* Olmert's testimony on the Lebanon War is made public.
* Investigating the lower divorce rate.
* Romney clarified his thoughts on evolution. In a vaguely related story, Kirk Cameron takes on some atheists. Also, a croc-o-duck.
* "When it begins its slow trip under Manhattan, grinding through the rock at the rate of about 50 feet a day, the 200-ton machine will travel southwest to Park Avenue and then south to Grand Central."
The MPAA will start considering smoking by characters in movies when it considers a movie's rating.
Sequential Tart interview with R. Stevens of Diesel Sweeties.