Dan Froomkin on Bush getting some straight talk from Republican moderates.
David S. Broder tears up the rush for states to hold increasingly early primaries.
* "As the United States attorney scandal grows, so does the number of prosecutors who seem to have been pushed out for partisan political reasons." Andrew Cohen discusses Gonzales' confidence. "But a very basic question remains unanswered: Who created the list of US attorneys to be fired and why were they chosen?"
* The three brothers from Cherry Hill, NJ, don't fit the profile for domestic terrorists.
* How George Tenet is earning money off the Iraq war.
* Examining the looming traffic crisis, and how it will affect DC.
* In his first press conference, Pope Benedict threatens legislators who support abortion.
Franchise rights sold for new Terminator movies.
Bob Barker to step down from The Price is Right.
Oh, wow . On the scene at the 'sewage treatment workers Olympics.'