Today's headline: "Vienna's public library raising cash through erotica hotline"
* Follow-up: two Brits found guilty of leaking secret Bush memo.
* Bush also needs to figure out a political exit strategy.
* "The separation of church and state in this country is narrowing. And it is the church, not the state that is encroaching."
* Kansas board of education repeals last year's goofy abstinence-only sex-ed policy.
* 'Study ties coral disease to warmer oceans'
* New clues on what causes migraines.
* "The Writers Guild of America West has provided another downbeat outlook on employment for minority and female scribes in Hollywood."
* Broadway embraces branding.
* SciFi Channel adds anime to its lineup, including the new Ghost in the Shell series.
* Romney mixes up France with a sci-fi novel. Happens all the time. (Courtesy warmaster.)
The recent massive supernova shakes up some theories.
Hollywood and the art of the summer blockbuster.
Know your Doobie: Northern Virginia representative gets the treatment on The Colbert Report.