* Across the Universe - M. had seen this one before, and noted its weirdness, but it's still pretty interesting. All-star cameos, loaded with Beatles references, surreal.
* Balls of Fury - Oh, man. Secret underground ping-pong tournament. Training montage. Christopher Walken in some crazy outfit. Can't wait.
* The Bourne Ultimatum - A lot of other people like these movies a lot more than I do. Still, could be decent action, at least. The summer's pretty thick with movies, though, so this will likely get lost in the shuffle, what with being indistinguishable from the first two.
* Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer - Lookin' sharp, people. Seriously.
* Rush Hour 3 - Again, I think I'm done with people making fun of the French. Time to move on to some other nationality, people.
* Surf's Up - Trailer does amuse me at parts, but I've seen it a *lot.* And when one of your trailers even brings up that people are tired of penguin movies...