Abu Aardvark with the results of a new public opinion survey from four Muslim countries.
Yeah, about those reforms in Saudi Arabia...
* Subpoena approved for Dr. Rice, and Monica Goodling granted immunity. Dana Milbank covers Subpoenafest.
* Abandoning Mogadishu.
* The New York Post decides to rewrite an AP story to better suit their slant.
* New Hampshire set to approve same-sex civil unions.
* Putin gives his final state of the union address.
* How high will gas prices go?
* The NYTimes focuses on another dubious firing.
* Prince Harry may be kept out of Iraq.
* Bible on display in Texas courthouse is still unconstitutional. (Courtesy uu_mom.)
* Crikey! Apple reports an 88% growth in profits.
* Fox cancels Drive after four episodes. As professorbooty pointed out, Tim Minear is now four for four.
* I don't think I'd admit it if Hugh Grant assaulted me with baked beans.
Is a fungus to blame for depopulating bee colonies?
The trials of a transsexual sportswriter.
What's better news than a half-hour Robot Chicken: Star Wars special? How about the names that'll be guest voices?