Hey, if you want to keep your Social Security number secret, make sure not to give it to, uh, the federal government.
LATE FRIDAY NEWS:
* What should have been big news this week.
* Analysis shows Gonzales didn't doo too well this week. And both National Review and New Republic agree. (Bonus: zing.)
* More scandal for Wolfowitz and his mistress.
* Traffic fatalities a leading cause of death worldwide?
* "Moribund during the Soviet era, the Orthodox Church has been reborn as a powerful force in Russian life."
* Could global warming cause wars?
* Will Law & Order be renewed?
* WKRP is finally on DVD - except it has been gutted. (Courtesy warmaster.)
Spider-man: the Musical?
New honors for Star Wars on its 30th anniversary.
"Immense coils of hot, electrified gas in the Sun's atmosphere behave like a musical instrument, scientists say. These 'coronal loops' carry acoustic waves in much the same way that sound is carried through a pipe organ."