Checking in with the Zeitgeist Checklist.
* Alberto Gonzales defends himself. The LATimes asks, is he incompetent or out of touch? I ask, is one really better than the other?
* Are we facing a nuclear power race in the Middle East?
* Editorial on the imaginary voter fraud theory.
* Competing spy agencies in Iraq. They are learning from us!
* McCain doesn't see alternatives in Iraq, either.
* "How Sahara became one of the biggest financial flops in Hollywood history."
* In pictures: art by the official US Marine war artist.
Ten things we didn't know this time last week.