Good read: why Wolfowitz is failing at the World Bank.
The other superpower: convincing China to do something about Darfur.
* "As political power ebbs from the Bush presidency, a number of changes are becoming visible around the world - most of them unwelcome. Simply put, the White House is losing its ability to shape events."
* ACLU presses the army for more info on payouts for civilian deaths in Iraq.
* What the Pope's new book says about evolution and science.
* The Navy explains that no, they are not teaching dolphins to kill.
* Study details "Robin Hood" impulse.
* The NYTimes reports on an impressive revival of Rocky Horror.
* Halle Berry enjoys spending time online anonymously.
"Scientists say they have successfully made immature sperm cells from human bone marrow samples."
Marketers target kids earlier and earlier. (Courtesy asimplelife.)
"Ziggurat Con, being held June 9 from 1200 to 2100 hours at Camp Adder/Tallil Airbase, is open to all allied military personnel and civilian contractors in Iraq." (Courtesy muskrat_john.)