* Whoah. Holy hires at the Justice Department. Also, more shockwaves from the attorney scandal.
* Entering a new era of White House leaks.
* Dealing with a record number of brain injuries.
* Wait. The White House knew about Kerik's shady background and went ahead with his nomination? At what point did they think that was a good idea?
* Not all Republicans are against the rise of the Democrats.
* Taking the latest self-help book craze to task.
* Cartoonist Johnny Hart (B.C., Wizard of Id) passed away.
As noted many places: the story of a guy and his violin outside a Metro station.
The heckler generation.
What we can learn from HBO's Rome