* Kickin It Old Skool - This may be the best "breakdancing teen from the 80's ends up in a coma then awakens decades later to reclaim his breakdancing glory" movie I don't see all year. At least the best featuring Lex Luthor.
* Vacancy - Haven't I seen this movie like ten times already? And why'd they bother shelling out the cash for Luke Wilson?
* Ocean's Thirteen - OK, the last one did nothing for me. But once again, the trailer features attractive people looking and acting cool, and it once again looks entertaining. But: Ellen Barkin? Really?
* The Condemned - Dumb action? Pro wrestler? Sure. Added bonuses: Nathan Jones and Vinnie Jones (no relation.)
* Knocked Up - The only reason I'm interested is that it's the crew behind 40 Year Old Virgin, which was ten times better than it had any right to be. Added bonus: Alan Tudyk!
* Pathfinder - Can't. Wait. May be terrible, but, right up my alley (which is apparently atmospheric action movies in a quasi-historical setting.) Hoping all these delays have been for a good reason. Added bonus: Clancy "the Kurgan" Brown.
* Spider-man 3 - Another new trailer? DON'T MIND IF I DO.
* The Reaping - Wow, looks back. Even Idris Elba can't drag me into it.