Iraqi citizens fleeing Basra talk of the apocalyptic breakdowninside the city. And the administration's obsession with control threatens legitimate humanitarian relief efforts.
Is Clear Channel censoring anti-war artists? (Also mentioned: Clear Channel's ties to Bush.)
Meanwhile, the Japanese are inventing a cloak of invisibility.
* GOP split over advice to President on the war.
* Howard Kurtz talks about the negative tone of reporters.
* Those crazy Brits decry media failures in the war so far!
* Too good for our own good: bombing accuracy creating false sense of security and fueling outrage.
* Meanwhile, William Safire makes snap judgments about the war.
* Why is the White House cutting funding for the 9/11 investigation?
* And what about automatic detention for those seeking political asylum?
* Check out the hot new changes to the Fortune 500 for 2002.