So about those benchmarks in Iraq...
Dana Milbank gives us the view from the Rose Garden. Bonus: crazy video of Cheney, hiding in the bushes. Literally. (Courtesy rstevens.)
Government by the fox-in-the-henhouse.
* Iran released the British sailors.
* Fred Kaplan takes the administration to task over their own statements. More from the returning Mr. Froomkin (and read down for more fact-checking.)
* Bush fires back against Matthew Dowd.
* Citizens respond to the crime wave in New Orleans.
* See, I'm not convinced Pelosi should be playing diplomat...
* Obama kicks the fund raising into high gear.
* The Wal-Mart spy.
* Combining migraine drugs to improve treatment.
* Pro wrestling is making a comeback, and doing it globally.
* My dream job: the man with the voice of Hollywood.
It's official: the daylight savings time move was pointless. (Courtesy warmaster.)
'Coyote enters Chicago Quiznos sandwich shop; lies down in cooler'
Wow. Keith Richards really outdid himself this time. (Courtesy frecklefaerie.)