Good read: Matthew Dowd, Bush's campaign strategist, speaks out against the president.
MONDAY, MONDAY, CAN'T TRUST THAT DAY:
* "The Supreme Court found today that the Clean Air Act expressly authorizes the E.P.A. to regulate carbon dioxide emissions, contrary to the E.P.A.’s contention."
* "It is no longer just a place where spies, not the most forthcoming of sorts, can network with other spies and business partners; the group is working to introduce a growing network of private contractors, large and small, to government intelligence agencies."
* A journalist's crusade against pedophilia has made her a target in her own country.
* The Smithsonian needs to get back to basics.
* Aardman signs three-year deal with Sony.
I Heard It On NPR: Sister Aimee, Christian Radio Pioneer