Meet the neocons' favorite history writer.
Examining the 'progress' in Iraq.
* Dana Perino takes over the daily White House briefing.
* 'Firing a prosecutor for failing to find wide voter fraud is like firing a park ranger for failing to find Sasquatch.'
* National Review calls for Gonzales to go. Andrew Cohen asks if it is time for a special prosecutor.
* Saudi king calls the American occupation of Iraq 'illegal.'
* On the ground with Operation Minotaur.
* And yes, the Iraq bill is certainly full of pork.
* The income gap continues to grow.
* How do you even comprehend a $3 trillion budget?
* BAGnewsNotes has some choice pics of George and Nancy.
* How Wal-Mart takes a hardline approach with its employees.
* Bono is now a Knight of the British Empire.
Finally, a creepy hexagon on Saturn. (Courtesy pictsy.)