* As noted elsewhere, Baltar's sentence: not wholly surprising. However, I think they did a convincing job of pulling it off. I definitely saw the signs last week when they brought up Tigh's suicide bombers.
* I would completely watch a show about Baltar's lawyer. He's fantastic, right down to where he put down his cane before leaving the ship. (And in case I didn't mention it before, he was Badger in Firefly.)
* Ladies and gentlemen, I present... four of your final five Cylons. I was totally into the "weird creepy music" thing from last week. I did *not* think it would be this, and I *TOTALLY* didn't expect it to be "All Along the Watchtower"! Hee hee.
* ...and Kara as #5, pray tell? And she's been to Earth! And she'll take us there!
* (I wonder if 'us' means the humans *and* the Cylons?)
* Excellent season-ender, I am eminently pleased.