"Once you recognize homosexuality as a genetic reality, it does create a theological dilemma for the Mohlers among us, for it means that God is making people who, in the midst of what may otherwise be morally exemplary lives, have a special and inherent predisposition to sin."
Political fallout of the US attorney scandal. Bonus: what about the missing 21 days?
* We finally get a list of the "mistakes, delays and missed opportunities" that make up the administration's Iraqi reconstruction plan.
* "The leader of the Justice Department team that prosecuted a landmark lawsuit against tobacco companies said yesterday that Bush administration political appointees repeatedly ordered her to take steps that weakened the government's racketeering case."
* On the ground: setting up an outpost in Iraq under the cover of darkness.
* Bill Gates discusses his vision of a digital future.
* "Washington is where the term 'celebrity' includes former surgeons general, defense lawyers and Pat Buchanan. TMZ is going to be bored out of its mind."
* Can injuries to the brain affect moral choices?
* Casting Gore in the global-warming version of the Scopes trial.
* "A visionary who led a genetic revolution:" Milton Wexler passed away.
"An industrial-scale microwave oven may have to be used to defrost a colossal squid caught in the Antarctic last month."
Quentin Tarantino and Robert Rodriguez name their ten favorite movie posters.