"Yeah, Tom, I know she's crazy. No need to remind me..."
* Previously: "This island changed me, it's made me whole."
* Disability insurance... for depression! Swerve!
* Football! And Rousseau's gone.
* Nice wheelchair. And a handshake.
* "This is going to be more complicated than we thought." -Locke
* Go in shooting! Yes!
* "If he's shaking hands with the Others, I'm sure he has a good reason." -Locke
* TV's talking about... Bolivian gold deposits? (Nice tray.)
* The unblinking Peter Talbot, talking about... Adam Seward? Oh, his Dad.
* Stakeout! Raid!
* Hey, nice place. (M. notes that, you know, the house is nice, Jack might not want to leave.)
* Well, of course they're watching Jack.
* Oh, hi
* "I'm not looking for Jack. I'm looking for the submarine." -Locke
* Alex as captive! Locke rules!
* "I want you to bring me the man from Tallahassee." -Ben
* Heh, code.
* And the florist, and, hi Dad.
* "Because it's not fair!"
* "You of all people should understand what it means to want some dignity." Man, I'm loving this Ben/Locke episode.
* ZOMG LOCKE'S PLANNING TO BLOW UP THE SUB. HE'S BACK, BABY. "I know you, John Locke."
* Four years in wheelchair! "Tell me John: did it hurt?"
* Rec room? Pool table? Pinball?
* Oh, hi Tom. Wait, did Tom just tell Jack the room was bugged?
* Kids are "all safe."
* "I made a deal with them... They're going to let me go." -Jack
* Detectives! Crap! Talbot's dead.
* Ben's actually curious. Oh, not recovering as fast.
* "Because you look like your mother." -Sayid, mastermind
* Two giant hamsters! Leftovers! "I ate most of the dark meat, sorry."
* I'm also loving the pictures of Alex growing up all over the house. (Hey, wasn't she born on the Island also?)
* Sub helps maintain the illusion, hmmm?
* And, Ben gives the hard sell.
* Large box of... imagining things? (They have the Cosmic Cube?)
* "You don't deserve to be on this island." -Locke
* "Because you're in the wheelchair and I'm not."
* "The anomaly wiped out our communications." -Ben
* Rousseau! Sub! Hatch! And... the leftovers! "You don't knock?"
* "What are you doing here, John?" -Jack
* How about some fine MacCutcheon's? Hey, the phone's right next to... that window.
* Oh le snap.
* Note: not the nurse from Angels in America. But it should be.
* "Don't worry, you'll get used to it."
* "John, you fell eight stories and survived. I don't want to hear about what you can't do."
* Meant for it to happen? Heh, Ben's conundrum, solved by Locke.
* Magic box!
* "You seem to have some communion with this island, John."
Next week: 'dig another grave'
I'll also call this episode the redemption of Locke. He didn't bumble around and blow up the Flame station. He totally did it on purpose!