* Whither diplomacy? "The administration says it wants to end extremism by addressing underlying causes, but the money goes to military might."
* Post editorial on lessons learned from the war, as we enter the fifth year.
* 'Female soldiers, home from war and struggling to cope.'
* How much does experience matter now in presidential politics?
* If it's so prevalent, why do we know so little about HPV?
* Living in the shadow: trying to get published when you're Stephen King's son.
* Revolutionary anthropologist F. Clark Howell passed away.
Ten things we didn't know this time last week.
"The days of the humble light bulb are numbered, with plans to phase it out by 2011 in favour of energy-saving bulbs. Before consigning it to the dustbin, it's worth reflecting on how this cheap and disposable piece of technology has changed the world."