Time special report: Four Years in Iraq
Bonus: US attorney scandal timeline.
* Why the administration is falling back on (completely unproven) claims of voter fraud.
* My, the confession by Khalid Shaikh Mohammed certainly is convenient.
* McCain takes flak for an unpopular stand.
* Bruce Bartlett has some comments on media bias.
* China passes new law on property.
* Wal-Mart decides against opening a bank.
* Fascinating story on the urban poor and the informal economy.
* What's so wrong with food coloring?