"In a bipartisan confrontation with the White House over executive branch secrecy, the House ignored a stern veto threat and overwhelmingly passed a package of open-government bills yesterday that would roll back administration efforts to shield its workings from public view."
* The state of the neocons, and as an added bonus, their thoughts on the Crusades.
* Examining the administration's statements on attorney-gate.
* "Defense lawyers and media organizations are objecting to what they say is a government effort to bar the public from the upcoming trial of two pro-Israel lobbyists charged with violating U.S. espionage laws."
* Senator Clinton fumbles on the subject of homosexuality. Big time.
* Exxon reconsiders its future in Venezuela.
* Finding quieter ways to sell movies to the audience.
* "Disney has acquired rights to the graphic novel The Surrogates."
"Out in space [at the end of the solar system] there is this crazy thing spinning end to end that is as big as Pluto."