The three worst mistakes of the Bush administration.
Ted Rall examines Bush's legacy.
* Interesting read: who's to blame for Russia?
* 'Venezuelans wary over Chavez reforms.'
* "What is it with George W. Bush and his insistent demand for the gratitude of foreigners?"
* Cassini finds seas on Titan.
* An oceanic census at a microbial DNA level.
* "Stomach friendly" coffee?
* Viacom sues YouTube.
* This I Believe: gutsy, wrinkled broads.
Talking with both the current writer and the creator of Captain America.
Animated Soviet propaganda!
"Under the First Amendment, what it boils down to here is whether or not he's a vampire who wants to impale the president." (Courtesy devolutionary.)
[EDIT: Two more stories added in comments. -P. 1:56 PM]