Joel Achenbach crunches the numbers on the deficit.
* New allegations of the Israeli army using Palestinians as human shields.
* Four unspeakable truths about Iraq.
* Senate Republicans grill Gonzales.
* Did Libby cut a deal?
* "A new law in France makes it a crime - punishable by up to five years in prison - for anyone who is not a professional journalist to film real-world violence and distribute the images on the Internet."
* Tired of reality's liberal bias? Head on over to Conservapedia.
* Need more pro wrestling on your mobile phone?
Today's headline: How spacemen, orcs and elves are coming to "destroy TV"