You know what this season needs? More cowbell!
* Previously: lift up your eyes and look north
* Jin found... the ping-pong table.
Paulo: We share things now.
Saywer: Listen Zorro...
* "I'm sensing a lack of confidence." -Locke
* Horse? Satellite dish? Eyepatch!
* "a.) It was mine when I took it. b.) Who the hell are you?" -Sawyer
* No nicknames for anyone for a week?! Why must the viewers suffer!
* Danielle survived this long by avoiding these encounters. Also, by being crazy.
* Sayid... the chef!
* Yay kitty!
* "We had a truce!" -Mikhail
* The last living member of the Dharma Initiative! ZOMG
* Hey, nice pad. Vodka, even. Look, a Russian document. Eleven years! Flame Station - communicates with the outside world.
* READY TO PLAY? Y/N
* War against the Hostiles! Purge! Line around the valley.
* Hostiles there a long time before Dharma.
* Sayid, totally ID'ed. I'm glad this flashback isn't taking up too much time, because it's not doing much for me.
* COMMIE CAT
* Heh, the game cheats. "That's what makes being human so distinctly wonderful."
* Or, he's not Dharma? OR NOT ALONE?!
* Mercy rule, heh. Hurley, ping-pong shark.
* Grows the tea himself.
* Wires to other stations! Underwater beacon, guides in vessels. Like the sub that brought them there.
* Game, totally moved to next stage. WITH FISTICUFFS.
* She remembers your face.
* Sent someone out when communications were lost?
* "I cannot admit to something I didn't do." -Sayid
* "That is not for today."
* C4! "The whole place is wired."
* YOUR MOVE
* Oh, Locke, no. Don't be a dumbass.
* Files? Food Drop Protocol. Operations Manual!
* YOU WIN!
* "Manual override achieved." (Those files behind him look familiar.) SONAR ACCESS. "Has there been an incursion of the station by the Hostiles?"
* ZOMG MS. KLUGH
* Mexican standoff. Arguing in Russian! "Just do it, Mikhail!" "Finish it!"
* Sawyer, fixing his glasses.
* "Sorry I beat you so bad, dude." -Hurley
* Kind of guy that needs stuff. Aw.
* "She'll be OK, dude."
* Leaving the station behind? Huh.
* Not Dharma, but did move in after the Purge. Hurm.
* Map! BARRACKS.
* "I forgive you."
* Will tell husband it was a mistake.
* BOOM. Uh, thanks Locke.
* That kitty does look familiar...
Next week: things!
Another keen episode. But man, wasn't Locke cool before? And I think there's something to the fact that the Others don't seem to be afraid of dying.